You will get 2 staff members …**3-hour minimum!
Hire a bartending school graduate and leave the work to a trained professional. Now! You can relax and enjoy your amazing day!
What do you get….
All bartenders are graduates of the school which means you get 2 fully trained and approved bartender from a school that is “approved and regulated by the board of higher education”. All bartenders will also have completed our Offsite Bartender Course ensuring they have even more advanced knowledge of offsite bartending. In addition to being a graduate, all bartenders are TIPS Certified as well.
Pros & Cons
- Graduate from the school!
- Tips Certified!
- Complete knowledge of all the drinks for your party ( After completing our cocktail form we will go over every drink with the bartender to ensure they know how to prepare and serve your specialty cocktail.)
- We will bring a mixing kit which includes a shaker, spoon, 6 metal pour spouts, strainer, wine key, flat head bottle opener, and jigger.
- No hidden fees, NO fuss, easy consistent pricing!
- We do not bring a portable bar, mixers, straws, cups, ice, garnishes, or liquor…but we are also not charging you for them either 😉
But don’t worry we have some helpful tools and will also supply a list of needed items for you to purchase prior to your event.